Friday, March 16, 2012

Paperwork and a painful ride home

This week has been full of getting ready and filling out paperwork for my new job. Also I will finally have my car on Tuesday!! I got to longingly look at her through a fence and can't wait to get behind the wheel again, plus ill finally get to do a big grocery shopping trip. The weather has been so amazing lately I think I got a bit of sun today and am enjoying my bike rides a bit more!

At no ones fault I also had my first bike accident:(
....nothing serious, just some bruises and scratches. Luckily enough I collided with an American who happens to live nearby and work on post. Even though it was a rough beginning, I am happy to have made a new friend!

Heading to Bologna tomorrow for a little Irish Festival! Happy St. Patty's Day everyone and don't forget to wear your green!

2 comments:

  1. Yuck for your first biking accident! Since the weather has been nice I'm back to bike commuting only, so you're not the only one! :)
    Enjoy Bologna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you're a true cyclist, now! :) Miss ya! I'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete