Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Pants

Well we made it to FL at about 3AM yesterday. Because of pure excitement and getting used to our temporary home (for the next three weeks anyway), Roo decided to whine for about 2 hours before being able to fall asleep. I am exhausted to say the least. I was able to get a short nap in before dinner last night: visiting my sister Ali's work at Selmon's Restaurant. Delicious Dinner! Thanks Sister.....but we never got our chocolate milk?

It is now 6am on Thanksgiving and yes we are awake again. I swear anything that goes on in this house Tucker can hear it and has to be a part of it. This morning he is watching Grandpa aka my dad stuff the turkey! Today we are having a Thanksgiving lunch so that we will get to see Kyle!! He has been given some time off til Sunday and Roo and I (more Me I think) are so excited to go see him up in Georgia, maybe we will get some Christmas shopping done on black friday too.

Back to playing with the Roo while he waits for cousin Quincy to wake up and play!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and don't forget your Turkey Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment