Sunday, November 13, 2011

And so it begins

...Well not quite. The movers come Wednesday to start packing then it all gets shipping out Thursday and Friday! This stomach in knots feeling is becoming my new norm, I have to say I do not enjoy the process of moving but have mixed feelings of excitement and nervous for everything that is to come!

A quick about me:
Just Me!
I am 24 years old self proclaimed over the top neat freak, organizer and planner. I love decorating my house and experimenting in the kitchen! I have been happily married for over a year. My husband Kyle is a Sergeant in the US Army. 

I currently, for another week and a half, live in Leesville, LA with my husband and our adorable Basset Hound Tucker (for future reference I will also refer to him in posts as 'Roo'). 
Roo Baby
I cannot really claim where I am from but I have lived in Iowa, California, and Minnesota, where most of my family currently resides. I have a Bachelors Degree in Social Work and am currently trying to get into Grad School to earn my masters. I am an Army wife and have been swept off my feet because...

We are moving to ITALY! in less than two months.

Don't underestimate this move. It has taken months to prepare, with lots of blood sweat and tears....literally, and we are still not done and ready to go yet. Kyle is in GA right now so I'm on my own for the next month, with Roo of course. In the midst of this big move over the big pond we are glutton for punishment: we decided to take one last trip home (mine MN, his IN) and visit family for one month over the holiday season. 

3 years is a long time to be away from "home" but there is a great adventure ahead of us! We are so excited and hope that this provides you (our family and friends) with a little insight as to where we are and what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment