Monday, July 22, 2013

New City-New friends- New adventures

Well, making friend has been slightly easier than expected. I was introduced to a group of guys through a friend of my sisters who have in turn introduced me into a group of girls- Happily I was invited to watch a kickball game followed by drinks to celebrate my birthday Wednesday! This birthday is going to be seemingly uneventful as most birthdays have been since I have normally spent them alone for the past 4 years with a mix of friends attempting and sometimes succesfully making my day special, expectations are however always low. I have accepted that Birthdays really are no longer that big of a deal and this one is no different.

Past week recap: Hung out with some new local friends and my best girlfriend from MN came to visit me for a week- we had a fabulous time as I showed her my new city and we explored some new place together. Granted this pic was from my first visit with a new friend- Jillian and I made the trek out to the Uvdar-Hazy Air and Space Museum to see the space shuttle Discovery and the ever famous jet (which I conveniently cannot remember the name of right now) that is featured in the second Transformers movie- Jills favorite.


This week: cracking down on some homework before the end of the semester!! three classes left and Im done!!! Now if only I could get something solid for my internship and it will be smooth sailing until graduation in December~~wish me luck! Off to snuggle my fur-child who is still adjusting to apartment life and the lack of running room, we will find our groove soon I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment