Sunday, July 8, 2012

One day at a time

Well now that it is just me and the Roo we are taking it one day at time and trying to keep busy. Lucky school and work do just that! Kyle and I enjoyed one last weekend together before his departure just relaxing and being together.
Saying Bye :(



This past week I was chaperoning field trips which were just exhasusting. Tuesday my work took me and 24 kiddos to a local fishing 'lake' which to me was more of a pond. There for the whole day I happily was charged with manning all the bags and being available for any emergency situation that may arise with fishing. Let's just say my one attempt to aid a kid getting the fish off the hook I ended up hooking myself. After two casts of my own into the water with no luck I returned to my post of bag guarder happily with my sun chair and book! The fourth was quite uneventful as I took advantage of a weekday off to do some shopping on the Italian economy! Braving the hot night and packed post I headed to watch the fireworks!

Happy Fourth!

They were utterly disappointing making the independence day less than what in my opinion should be celebrated! The next field trip took me to a local grotto which was cool and definitely a place to take the hubby when he returns!

The Stalagmites in the Grotto and pics of the surrounding area!











 Mowed the lawn all by myself!










This weekend i hung out with my favorite Green girl and made a trip to Ikea. This is where i dell in love with a replacement for our coffee bar. An evening of spaghetti, vino, and of course our favorite Twilight was just what we both needed! And to not disappoint here ate a smattering of pics from the week

No comments:

Post a Comment