Tuesday, February 7, 2012

11 Things

Alright this has been sent to me from fellow Polk Survivor so I will oblige as I wait for the snow to subside and view another house...fingers crossed these Italians are brave enough to face the 'blizzard' (yes i will make fun because coming from MN there is literally less than 1/10inch of snow like wetting the ground) somethings I dont think I will ever get used to around here. However here it is.....sorry if i dont repost this to many others like the rules say I am not sure which friends I have on here that would oblige the request!

Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
 



11 Randoms About Me
1. I have always secretly wanted to live in a foreign country with also knowing I would never have the guts to do it on my own....so I thank my amazing husband for fulfilling this dream in our adventure in which we call life!
2. I have an obsession with organizing...not random cuz everyone knows it, but i walk through stores and visualize ways I could organize with new materials and ideas!
3. I hate being home alone, I know childish but i dont like the quite. Thanks to my furry sidekick, I will never be alone, he wont allow it!
4. I Love soft and cozy things. My husband hates my obsession with pillows because sadly I would rather have a bigger bed just to fit more in, not for the reason of sleeping space.
5. I am like every other woman out there having a love/hate relationship with food and exercise...at the same time...such a slut I know. It makes it that much harder being here where every window we pass I am tempted to walk in a taste EVERYTHING!
6. I am a hopeless romantic and dream of my life turning out like all those romantic movies I love.
7. My Dog is my baby and if you try anything Ill protect him like he is a kid!
8. I have a very weak spot for chocolate and anything sweet!
9. Over the years, I have developed motion sickness, a fear of heights and I am a very nervous driver.
10. Im glad that I have had the opportunity to live so many place (with more to come) but would really like to be closer to family once we 'settle down'
11. I love lists so I actually enjoy responding to these! ORGANIZATION!!




Liz's Questions for Me

11 Questions for Those I Tag:
1. Favorite meal to cook at home? My mom's homemade Chocolate Cookies, I now use it as a base when I experiment with other flavors and ingredients
2. Favorite item in your wardrobe? you mean the wardrobe that I cant access right now because I dont have a house...thanks for rubbing it in, jk, I love my collection of boots, favorite pair are my white fuzzy polo boots, they are cozy and warm, really could use them in this cold weather! 
3. If you could go anywhere in the past or to an ideal location for a week starting tomorrow....where would you go and why? Ideal location for a week, probably back and my parents house....Miss and Love you guys!
4. If you could sit down with someone "famous" past or present for dinner, who would it be and why? Tough one, but Angelina Jolie, I know, some people think Im crazy, but I just want to see if she really is that gracious and giving as I hope and think she is.
5.  Most influential person in your life? My Husband, he is so supportive and has allowed me to be who I strive to be in life. He has given me more opportunities to see and do than I would have ever done on my own!
6. One of the coolest things you've learned from FB, blogging, or Pinterest? Pinterest- lots of craft and cooking Ideas
7. Most interesting animal you can think of on the planet? Koala bear...not very interesting but dont you just want to cuddle with one!
8. The song that takes you back to high school every time? Super Mario Brothers Rap- riding in my sisters car with Kari Jackie and Cassi on two-a-days soccer practices!
9. You have $500,000 to give to charity---who would you give it to? I dont think I would pick just one, But i wouldnt mind starting a college fund for other military spouses that are trying to educate themselves, above a bachelors level degree....my struggle with all these scholarships if you cant tell
10. Red high heeled shoes or leopard print flats? leopard print flats....I actually just bought a pair of these, too bad its too cold to wear them!. plus the hubby hates me in heels
11. Preferred way to spend 3pm? relaxing at home with the hubby watching a movie eating popcorn!




Questions for Others:

1. If you could change anything about yourself physically, mentally, or emotionally what would it be?
2. What is your one biggest fear in life?
3. Who would your "Hall Pass" be used on? (Assuming that person was game)
4. What activity do you do to take your mind off the stresses of life?
5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
6. If you could have any job in the world, regardless of money or fame what would it be?
7. What is your biggest regret in life thus far?
8. What is your life motto? 
9. What would you wish off of this world (to not exist), whether it be object, idea or person?
10. Would you redo your life, where would you do it different?
11. Alright enough of the hard questions: what is your favorite food/dish that you could never live without!?


1 comment:

  1. Love it :) Glad you played along!! Sorry to hear it's so cold over there. I just asked D today what the time difference is. Being in a foreign country is always so fascinating but sometimes it definitely does make us miss and appreciate home even more! Sending lots of positive vibes to you!

    ReplyDelete