Saturday, December 3, 2011

Keeping busy and Counting Down

Well here I am again just trying to keep busy waiting for Kyle's graduation and for our little family to be reunited again. You think I would be used to it by now except usually I have my furry sidekick... Roo is adjusting well so my parents say and I know he is probably just spoiled! He even got to meet another furry family member Meiko, my Aunt and Uncles Dog on his first night. I guess Meiko was a little scared of Tucker and didnt want to play but Tucker sure did try!
Today while my sister works I will go do a little retail therapy and christmas shopping. Maybe some more walks with Quincy and a bike ride or two....and just for those of you counting with me 11 more days til I head back to Georgia to see Kyle!
Off to the stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment