Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Im Dreaming of a White.....Brown Christmas?

Well we made it to Minnesota and so happy to be here. On Wednesday December14th, After the 6 hour some drive to Georgia I was a proud wife to watch Kyle graduate from school on Thursday!

After a couple nights of rest and a visit with some friends from Fort Polk, we got back on the road and continued our 12 hour journey to Indiana. After a couple of detours, luckily no car trouble, and a stop for dinner, we made it to Indiana at about 1:30AM on Saturday.

Kyle was happy to visit with Friends and his Dad's family for a couple of days before heading to Minnesota for the next two weeks.

And for those who were excited as I was I received a very very excited welcome from my four legged, furry friend, Tucker! He certainly remembered us after a month of not seeing Kyle and three weeks without me! I know he was well taken care of by 'Grandma and Grandpa' (A Million Thanks Ma and Pa) but I was thrilled to be reunited with him again!

Now here we are present day and getting settled into our temporary home for two weeks. We have some plans to meet up with old friends and just spend some quality time with my Family! The only thing we need now is some snow for Christmas and so we can enjoy those new snowmobiles that are still parked away in the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment