Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A month of Adventure

Posting from December that apparently never uploaded...
Well, it has been awhile and not much to catch up on besides a whole mess of schoolwork and meetings and presentations for school and papers for school....Happily one half of a paper to go and I get to enjoy a nice month long break! Sadly i was not able to maintain my 4.0 but I am simply proud of myself for finishing the semester on time! With everything that has happened in the last three months i didnt know if i could do it but I know I have someone breathing down my neck....I mean watching over me from above :)
Since my last post I have been having a packed schedule which included my Veteran's Day speech. Check out youtube and search Veteran's Day Speech 2012 Lake Benton. Sorry i dont know how to post links from this ipad yet :)

Currently I am in Indiana. This is my first time back on happier terms to visit family and pay a visit with some X-mas decor for Kyle! Its a different feeling being back without him and with the impending holidays but my intent is to make them happy and to share fond memories of past with all the biggest hopes for the future!

Coming up: a trip to Dallas to celebrate a close friends wedding reception, Xmas with the fam, VEGAS BABY!!!!!! To ring in a new start to a new year with my soul sister and real seester :). And to start out a new year in January I will be traveling to Bozeman Montana for my first survivors retreat! Lots of plans ahead while still trying to be a good student and graduate on time. Stay tuned for more...maybe ill get back into regular blogging. Only time will tell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment