Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ready for break

I have looked forward to this week for what feels like forever! it's finally he last week in class for this semester. I have a two week break then fall semester starts but I'm so excited for those two weeks. I actually get to sleep! I think that means I get to treat myself to a trip one of these weekend since I won't be spending it catching up on sleep and homework!

Things on the home format have been calm after two weekends of being away I know I wasn't the only one ready to just be home! Roo enjoyed visiting with friends but I think he would rather be home so he can get his 22 hours of sleep in for the day :)

In case I forget to post this weekend happy birthday to my love! Hope that present gets there in time! And to my MIL Miriam- no more waiting to open that present-Hope each of your days are special!

No comments:

Post a Comment