Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last Minute Preparations

Ive been terrible at posting lately I know, for you followers I apologize things have just been crazy busy! Lets see what I have been forgetting in my last posts, Indiana left us with great memories and fun with family and friends that we will miss greatly! We made a detour in Nashville on our way back south and it was a blast. We went to one of my favorite places- the Grand Ole Opry Hotel! 








We then took in the city by geocaching our way around and enjoying the warmer climate. Arriving back at Fort Polk was bittersweet. we were so excited to be with friends again but saddened knowing it is only for a short time. Kyle has been busy out-processing and I making final preparations to leave! Wish us luck that everything remains as scheduled and I promise to be better about updating now that our travels to Italy will finally begin!

1 comment:

  1. Hi girl! Good luck with the move and keep us posted. Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures in Italy! :)

    ReplyDelete